Frequently Asked Questions
Our Essential Oils
1. Are your essential oils pure?
Yes, our oils are 100% natural and pure. They are bottled with care and contain no toxins, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, or dyes.
2. Where are your essential oils sourced from?
Our essential oils are of the highest quality and are sourced worldwide. Our manufacturing company does third-party GC/MS testing on samples of our single oils to ensure they meet the standard chemical profile for each type of oil.
3. Are essential oils safe to diffuse near pregnant women, people suffering from medical conditions, and children?
Always consult a doctor before using essential oils near pregnant women, people suffering from medical conditions, or children.
4. What is the shelf life of your essential oils?
The shelf life of essential oils is variable and can be 1-4 years or more, depending on the type of essential oil. It also will depend on how well it is stored away from light, heat, and oxygen.
Our Oil Reed Diffusers
5. Are your oil reed diffusers natural?
Yes, our oil reed diffusers are 100% natural and are made of essential oil(s) and natural carrier oil. Our oil reed diffusers do not contain toxins, synthetics, fragrances, parabens, dyes, or alcohol.
6. How does your oil reed diffuser work?
Always use your reed diffuser on a stable surface. Remove the cap from the bottle and carefully pour the oil reed diffuser into a glass vase. Place the reeds into the glass vase. Our alcohol-free formula reed diffuser absorbs into the reeds and releases fragrances slowly and evenly into the air. Given that our oil reed diffusers are 100% natural and gentle, it is best for small spaces and you may have to flip them and/or shake them carefully every couple of days to intensify the aroma.
7. How long does your oil reed diffuser last?
Our reed diffuser may last 4 weeks.
8. Are Reed diffuser oil safe to diffuse near children, pregnant women, and people suffering from medical conditions?
Always consult a doctor before using an oil reed diffuser near children, pregnant women, or people suffering from medical conditions.
9. Can essential oils and oil reed diffusers be used near pets?
Always consult a veterinarian before using an oil reed diffuser near pets.
Our Maréfleur Candles
10. What type of candles do you offer?
Our scented candles are pure soy blend wax.
11. What Makes your soy wax blend wax different?
Our soy wax is purely created from the vegetable, soybean. Our candles are all 100% pure soy blend wax.
Since soy wax is derived from plants, it breaks down well and can be cleaned up with soap and warm water.
Soy wax also offers a longer burn time.
12. What type of Wicks do you use?
We use lead-free cotton wicks.
13. How long do the candles Burn?
To ensure you get the most out of our maréfleur scented candles, please
ensure you trim your wick before each burn, allowing for a complete melt
pool with each burn. All of our scents have a clean burn for up to 45 hours.
Vase D’Arôme Ceramic Essential Oil Diffuser
10. How to use Vase D’Arôme Ceramic Essential Oil Diffuser?